I just love wearing black. If I were to suddenly have money appear in my bank account, I would buy these items straight away - Coltranes would obviously be the first item purchased. Doubt I'd suit the hat, but I want it anyway :))
those coltranes are beaut, i think they'd be the first to purchase off this list too! that coat isn't bad either, although the sleeves look slightly cropped and i'm not too sure i look well in an oversized coat; ah well!
I literally want everything here! I bought the mesh crop from Topshop a while back and I constantly wear it - such a good buy! I've wanted Coltranes for forever too :( so unfair ha xx
those coltranes are beaut, i think they'd be the first to purchase off this list too!
ReplyDeletethat coat isn't bad either, although the sleeves look slightly cropped and i'm not too sure i look well in an oversized coat; ah well!
I literally want everything here! I bought the mesh crop from Topshop a while back and I constantly wear it - such a good buy! I've wanted Coltranes for forever too :( so unfair ha xx
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/
i love the sheer top! i'm loving black so much at the moment! x
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this coat!! x
ReplyDeleteHi lovely, just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award over on my latest blog post :) xx
ReplyDelete